Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yummy! Cracker Barrel!

May 7, 2011
 This is my second time to Cracker Barrel and it was way better than the first (because this time I actually got food).  Cracker Barrel is a must stop when we are anywhere close to one.  Unfortunately, we don't have one close to us, so we don't get to go very often.
 We played the golf tee game.  I am a genius according to the game. 
 I got to sit in this really cute little high chair.
 The best part was the food.  They have the greatest macaroni and cheese and chicken 'n' dumplings I have ever had.  I had so much I think my mom was wondering if she would get any.
Then we went outside and sat on the rockers.  Here I am with daddy.
 They didn't have any kid rockers so I had to sit in the big rocking chair by myself.
Then mom and I took a turn in the rocker.  It sure was a fun time at Cracker Barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment