Saturday, June 11, 2011

One silly girl

May 24, 2011
 All smiles and laughter.  It has been a little bit of a rough week for me.  My 1st tooth finally came in.  Nothing like the week before my first birthday.  I am trying to show you my tooth, but you can't really see it yet only feel it. 
 My mom and dad are happy that I am back to playing and being happy.  I through a lot of fits when those teeth can in, but what is girl to do it really hurt.
 I know what you are thinking, I doubt that this sweet little girl would do that.
 I like to use everything to help me stand up, including my puppy scout.  Thanks for being to calm scoutie!
 Here I come mom I am going to get the camera. 
I am right underneath you, try to take a picture now!

No comments:

Post a Comment