May 31, 2011
Today is my 1st birthday. I can't believe it has been a whole year already. I got to wear an I am the birthday girl t-shirt to celebrate. To start out the morning I got to try some cooked shredded wheat. You see it is a family breakfast that usually only the people who grow up with it really like it. So in loving memory of my Great Grandma Honn all three generations ate some cooked shredded wheat for her.
I have to say that I am a fan of the cooked shredded wheat! You couldn't put it on my tray fast enough.
I was a little upset that this was all I was going to get. After all I am a growing girl!
Okay, I guess that is a little bit better. I can't wait to have cooked shredded wheat again.
We didn't do tons on my actual birthday since we had a big party the day before, but mommy did make me a dinner of some of my favorite things. I got a grilled cheese sandwich, avocado, and banana.
I made one big mess of my mouth, but it sure was yummy. In fact I would like some more please.
Open up really big. You can see down all the way to my tonsils.
Thanks for the yummy birthday meal mom!
I got to open up some birthday presents the day before my birthday. I loved pounding on the stack of presents.
Here is a video of me playing with my presents.
Scout was way more excited about opening up the present than I was. Maybe next year I will be more excited about it.
I got some kid cds. I love them in the car.
The perfect gift for Redding, a pool just for me. Plus, some toys to play with in my pool. I can't wait to jump in.
I got the cutest dog chair. I love to sit in it and then get out of it. It will be perfect to take camping with me this summer.
Daddy and I did some building with my blocks.
I got a ball popper and loved it even though it didn't have batteries and work. I thought the balls were so much fun to play with. Don't worry I got some batteries and love it even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment