May 8, 2011
Today is Mother's Day and we went out to Colorado because my Uncle Josh was in Steamboat from England. Here I am drinking some prune juice with Uncle Josh. It sure was a lot of fun meeting him.
We went outside and blew bubbles with Grandma and Aunt Aubrey.
Grandma and I had fun watching the bubbles and popping them.
I got to ride on the airplane at their house. It sure was a great ride.
Then daddy took a ride on the plane and I started the plane by turning the propeller.
We went to a Mother's day brunch. While we waited for our table to open up Grandpa and I played a little pool.
Everybody thought it would be funny for me to try a lemon and see what I thought. So here it goes.
This is what I thought of the lemon. It sure was sour.
Later in the afternoon we took a walk to the park to play.
I loved the slide. It was so much fun to go down.
I did a little swinging with Aunt Aubrey.
There I am with my mommy on her 1st mother's day. We went down the slide together.
Then I walked all around the playground having fun. It sure was a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment