Monday, June 13, 2011

Great Aunt Helen came to visit!

May 27, 2011
This is my Great Aunt Helen.  I sure do think that she is great.  She drove down from Spokane, WA to spend my birthday with me! 
 We had so much fun together.  We laughed, we cried, we talked really loudly, and played a lot.  Okay, so I was the one that cried and talked really loudly.  My Aunt Helen got to experience me with my second tooth coming in.  The 1st morning she was there I was very crabby, then my tooth popped through and I was back to my happy self!
 I am so glad that she came down to spend some time with me!
 Great Aunt Helen got me this rocking elephant along time ago for the Christmas before I was born, because she then I would just love it.
 We decided to get it out of my room and see what I thought.  My legs still need to grow a little bit more, but I sure did have fun on him.
 My mommy held on to me and we rocked back and forth.  When she stopped rocking it I would try to rock it myself.
If you press the button on his ear he makes and elephant noise.  I really liked it when he talked to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment