Thursday, August 18, 2011

Recovery day!

July 30, 2011
Today we are just relaxing and taking it easy.  There was a flu bug going around at VBS.  Unfortunately, daddy was the one who got it the worst, which is odd since he didn't go.  So, we are taking the Saturday and recovering. 
I decided that I would spend some quality time with daddy while he was laying around.  So, I climbed up on his shoulder and sat down.  We had quite a nice little talk. 
It was great fun to spend some time with him.  I am glad that he is feeling better today. 
Nothing like a nice little snuggle.  Daddy loves it when I give him snuggles. 
I decided that I should spend a little time with mommy too.  After all, I didn't want her to feel left out.  I am really such a sweet little girl. 
We finally got up off the couch and had a little snack.  Snacks sure do make me happy. 
I usually get veggies as a snack.  Lucky thing I am not a picky eater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment