Monday, August 29, 2011

Lake Tahoe

August 3, 2011
 Today, while daddy was at his training, mommy and I decided to go on an adventure.  Well okay, mommy decided, but I am always up for an adventure.  We drove down to Lake Tahoe, since it is very far from Reno and went on a hike.  Here is a view of Lake Tahoe from a spot on our hike.  
 We hiked up to Eagle lake.  I love to hike.  All the way up people just kept on commenting on how cute I was.  I was in charge of navigation.  
 Yep!  this is the place!  I love to be carried around in my backpack.  
 It was time to head back and I was scouting out the way we should head.  I take my job as navigator very seriously.  
 Okay mom, I am ready to go.  Load me up and we can get a move on.  After all we have to meet daddy for dinner.  I carried that compass all the way back to the car.  Mom offered to take it multiple times but I wouldn't let go.  
 One last shot of us in front of the lake before we head back.  It was a beautiful day for a hike.  
Here is a picture of Eagle falls which we crossed over on our way back.  It sure was pretty up in Tahoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment