Saturday, August 27, 2011

Swimming lessons!

August 1, 2011
 Mommy and me took swimming lessons together.  Don't worry mom knows how to swim.  It was just more to get me used to the water!  I had fun and loved the water.  
 Here we are doing circle time.  We would gather in a circle and sing songs.  I loved it when we would sing songs.  Well except for when I got dunked under the water.  I did pretty well, but I prefer to stay above the water.  
 We would sit on the edge and work on our kicking.  I got to take swimming lessons with two of my friends which makes it that much more fun!
 We worked on our front float.  We would throw out a little duck and then swim to get it.  I sure did love the ducks at swim lessons.  
Swimming lessons where a lot of fun!  I really liked floating on my back.  By the end I even would kick my feet while I was floating on the back.  We also worked on blowing bubbles in the water with our mouths.  I got braver as the week went on.  I would put my open mouth in the water and then lift it up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment