July 16, 2011
My Uncle Jeff, Aunt Susan, and cousins Jonah, Ezekiel, and Micah were visiting from Asheville, NC. Since, I have never met them we went on a trip up to Longview to meet them. This is my cousin Micah he is about a month and a half younger than me.
There were some tambourines at Grammy and Granpy's house that Micah and I enjoyed playing with. Micah and I sure had fun playing together.
We went out for a little walk, since we had been in the car. We passed this park while out on our walk. I sure do love going down the slide.
Swinging is still my favorite. I always smile and giggle when swinging.
Daddy was helping me do some pull up. I am sure one strong girl!
My great aunt Linda, uncle Joe and their kids came to see us all while we were there. They brought this big tub of toys. It sure was a fun tub to play with. I really liked all the balls!
I had a little pre-dinner snack with my Great Aunt Linda. It was sure good. Thanks for the snack!
This is my great cousin Caitlin. We had fun playing together. It sure was fun seeing them again. They are always a blast to hang out with.
No comments:
Post a Comment