September 3, 2011
So today we are headed up to the small town of MacAurther, to go and watch the bull riding at their fair. Since, we were going to something western, my parents decided to put me in my pink cowboy boots.
They are still a size to big, so, walking in them was a little bit more challenging than usual, but here I go.
Oh the silly faces I make!
I am so excited to be sitting in a big chair.
Here we are in the bleachers at the rodeo.
I liked to watch the bull riders ride. They were quite entertaining.
I loved to smile and interact with the people in the stands with me.
I found mom's sweatshirt in my diaper bag and thought I should try it on.
After awhile I wanted to get down and walk around, so mom and dad let me. Here I come daddy, ready or not.
I would stand at the rail and watch the riders.
Watch, here they go. They are over there.
Did you see that. I hope you didn't miss it.
I had fun watching the bull riders, but it started to get late and I started to get tired. After a little snuggle with dad, we packed up and headed home. It sure was a fun family outing.
No comments:
Post a Comment