August 20, 2011
My Grammy and Granpy decided to come and visit me! Since Daddy was at men's camp for the weekend, we thought it would be the perfect time to go camping ourselves. I found a perfect little seat inside Grammy and Granpy's tent trailer.
Here I am with Grammy and Granpy at Crater Lake. The road up to the look out was blocked off to cars, so we walked up to the top and what a nice view it was.
Here I am with mommy and Granpy. It is a wonderful life to be pushed around.
Out of the stroller for a bit and hanging out with Grammy before we get back in the car to see something else.
This is the view from our lunch spot. It sure was a pretty place to have lunch.
There was a nice rock wall that I could put my water on. The wall was just my size. I am glad it wasn't any taller, otherwise, I would have missed the view.
Lunch with Granpy was the best. He would break up the grapes and then give them to me. I sure did love those grapes.
There was this great rock seat that I fit perfectly into.
After lunch we went on a hike to a waterfall. It sure was a pretty waterfall.
I really like to put my hands in water. I convinced Granpy to hold me, so, I would be able to feel the water.
We had a fun time out hiking to the falls.
When the trails said they were wheel chair accessible, mommy was all about putting me in my jogging stroller and going. I don't know why she would rather push me then carry me!
We camped at Diamond Lake, which, is not far from Crater Lake. I got to play in the dirt with the rocks while dinner was getting ready. I love to play with rocks. Since the mosquitoes were out, I had this Off clip-on to repel the mosquitoes. Mom put it on my pants at first, but then my pants would fall down so she moved it up to my shirt back. I wore it great and didn't get a single mosquito bite. I highly recommend them.
Smokey the Bear came around to promote a talk that night. Mom thought it would be fun to get a picture of me with Smokey for dad. I on the hand, did not think it would be that fun to have my picture taken with Smokey the bear.
I had fun playing around in my doggy chair.
I had my 1st ever pie iron pizza! It sure was good. Nothing like bread and cheese!
I wanted to stand up while I ate because the table was so tall. Grammy and Granpy kept a close eye on me, so I wouldn't fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment