August 22, 2011
For our last day out camping, we went back up to Crater lake for the morning. We stopped to check out the beautiful waterfall that was along the road.
I was just waking up from my morning nap right before we stopped, so I am a little sleep still for this picture.
The wild flowers were in full bloom while we were there. It made Crater Lake that much more breath taking. Here mom and I stopped to pose with some of the flowers.
We stopped and had a picnic lunch again today. Today, I got my own sandwich, and I could not have been happier. After wanting to eat all of Granpy's sandwich yesterday, my mom thought it would be a good idea to make me my own sandwich today.
We went up to the Crater rim and Crater Lake Village. We had a nice walk along the ridge of the Crater.
Crater Lake sure is a pretty National Park.
After we finished up with Crater Lake, we decided to head back to Diamond Lake and take the path around the lake to find the general store that sold ice cream. I didn't get my own ice cream, but I did get to share some with Granpy and mommy.
I do love some ice cream. It is so good.
This is a short video of me eating the ice cream. Mommy thought it was funny, because somewhere along the way I learned to lick the ice cream cone with my tongue.
After our walk and the ice cream, we headed back to the campground to relax and make dinner. I love to sit in a chair like a big girl.
I found the basket with all the utensils. I had so much fun walking around with Granpy while we were out camping. I would grab onto his finger and take him all over the place.
Here we are having a pre-dinner snack of some watermelon.




No comments:
Post a Comment