Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playing at my water table!

June 13, 2011
 Today, my water table got filled up with water and I got to go outside and play with it.  Scout is a little confused and thinks that it is a drinking trough for him.
 So I had to try to shoo him away.  After all he can't be drinking all the water.  Actually, knowing how much I love Scout, I was probably giving him a toy to play with. 
 I found a watering can to play with.  I wonder what I should go and water?
 I really like to water my foot.  It is nice and cool.
 A little bit of water for the rocks.  Maybe that will help them grow. 
 A little bit of splashing around.  When I get splashed with water I just laugh.  It is so funny.
 A little more watering.  I really got stuck on this toy.
 I am all smiles and tongue.  I found a boat to play with. 
 I love to take the boat out of the water and shake all of the water out of it.  It is great fun. 
I love my water table.  Thanks grandpa and grandma.  I can't wait to play at it again.  
Here is a video of me having fun playing at the water table.

No comments:

Post a Comment