Monday, July 11, 2011

Father's Day weekend

June 18, 2011
For Father's day weekend we took daddy up camping so that he could go out fly fishing.  Here is a video of me playing with some rocks.  I played and played and played with these rocks.  Who needs toys when there are rocks in the world.  
This is a short video of me giggling.  I love to giggle!
 I got to try out my new puppy camp chair.  I sure do love it.  Nothing like a seat that is my size!
 I am nibbling on my alligator.  I must be hungry.  
 Now I am full on eating my alligator.  Scouty got to come camping with us.  What a lucky pup!
 We went camping up at Ah-Di-Na, which is on the McCloud river.  There is a fishing conservancy that only 10 people can fish on that day, so Daddy went and fished.  Mommy and I hung out at the campground and played.  
 I love to be outside and camping.  It sure is a lot of fun.
 For going to bed late and waking up way to early, I am sure one happy camper.
 Back and forth, back and forth I went on the bench.
 I had to take a break from playing and take a nap.  When I woke up it had gotten warmer, so I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and some much important sun screen.  Now I am ready to play again.  
 Here we are hanging out in our tent.  Daddy got back from fishing and is ready to play with me.
 Daddy showed me how to drink straight from the water cooler.  I thought it was so great.
I kept heading over there and and asking for some more.  I am so silly some times.  I sure did have fun camping.  I hope daddy had a nice father's day.  I love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment