Wednesday, July 13, 2011

family camp 2011

June 23 & 24, 2011
 Today we traveled to Crescent City for this years family camp.  We got there late Thursday so I had to get right into my pj's and hat.  It is a lot colder at the beach than in Redding.  My friend Kerrie and I hung out by the fire.  We were warming our hands. 
 I really like to snuggle with Kerrie.  Last year there is a picture of her holding me and I am fast asleep.  This year she held me again and I took a nap, unfortunately, we didn't get the picture, but we still had fun together. 
I am hanging out in the play pen with some friends having some morning milk before we go on the days adventure. 
 Daddy went out ocean fishing for the day, so mommy and I tagged along with my friend David and his parent on a hike.  We went out to see the Boy Scout tree.  It is sure a big tree.  Those redwoods are huge. 
 Here I am checking out the water fall.  I was quite the hiker on mommy's back.
Here is the waterfall that we hiked to.  It was sure a fun way to spend the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment