Monday, January 31, 2011

Playing with my new toys

     January 4, 2011

 I love all the new toys that I got for Christmas.  They are so much fun to play with.  Here are a few photos of me enjoying them.
 My fisher price puppy sings and plays songs for me.  When I push the button and a song comes on I do a little dance.  It is so cute.  I sure do love to dance. 
 I love to stand at things like a big girl.  The leap frog table that my mom and dad got me is perfect for me to do that.
 My favorite toys right now are ones that I can easily hold and put into my mouth.  Everything I can, I put in my mouth.
 I am getting pretty good at getting the stars off the stand.  It is so cool because it lights up when I get the stars on and off. 

 I love to read my book.  This book is so cool because it reads to me and it is all about my dog Scout.
 Even with all my fancy new toys I got, I still like to get my hands on paper.  I was helping my mom do a little wrapping. 
I think that I was a big help.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment