December 20-23, 2010
We went to my Uncle Scott and Aunt Sarah's house in Seattle for Christmas time. While we were there, we sure did do some fun things. My dad had never been to Pike's Place Market before, so, we decided to take him on a visit. Here we are in front of the famous fish throwers.
The men throw fish to each other when people want them. It was sure fun to see. We also had to go to the original Starbucks while we were down there to get Dad some coffee.
We stopped at a local brew house for lunch while we were down at the Market. Sydney and Tyler got to play with crayons. I had to settle for the menu.
I had a fun lunch with my grammy, granpy and my cousins.
Another day we went to the Seattle zoo. Here are Sydney and Tyler playing on the elephant statue. My mommy carried me all around to see all of the animals.
Here are some tigers that we saw. I loved to see all the different animals. I can't wait to go to the zoo again when I am bigger.
On another day, mommy, daddy, grammy, granpy and me went snowshoeing up on Snoqualmie pass. I got to wear my cute pink bear suit again. It was cold at first, but once you got into the pretty snow covered trees it got warmer.
Here I am with my Grammy and Granpy.
Somebody had made this snowman. I have never seen a snowman before. They are pretty cool. Someday I will have to make my own snowman. I sure did have fun on all my adventures in Seattle during my trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment