December 22, 2010
My cousin's Sydney and Tyler have a really cool park that you can walk to from their house. Daddy put me in my backpack and off we went to play at the playground.
Here is my 1st time in the baby swing. I thought that it was great. I am ready daddy let me go.
Wee! This is a really fun ride. I love it.
I am still loving it.
On my way back to daddy. The swings sure is a blast. I can't get enough of it. Sometimes it even makes me giggle, it is so much fun.
After the swing, mommy and I went down the slide. The slide is almost as much fun as the swing. Mommy was just excited that she fit in the slide!
Tyler and Syndey got to go on the merry-go-round. It looked like fun, but mommy told me it was for the big kids.
They had a teeter totter that fit 2 people. I think we need somebody to sit on the other side.
Sydney needed to take a little break and hang out for a minute at the park. I sure do love her strawberry hat.
I got to swing with Daddy on the big swing. It was a little chilly the day we went to the park and my mom forgot my mittens, so I had to wear her gloves to keep my hands warm. That is why my gloves seem a little big for me.
We finally found somebody to sit on the other end of the teeter totter with us. There is Grammy and Tyler. Thanks for playing with us.
I had so much fun playing at the park that it wore me out and I fell asleep on my way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment