November 28, 2010
Today I got to go on my 1st trip to the snow. We went with some friends to cut down a Christmas tree. I stayed nice and cozy all bundled up in my bear suit.
Here I am having fun with my daddy. Somebody should tell my dad it is cold out and he should put more clothes on.
It sure was a lot of fun out in the snow. I wasn't able to get down and play in the snow. Maybe I can do that next year. Here I am hanging out with my mom. I love to stick my tongue out.
How nice a family photo of everybody, even Scout got in the picture. I think Scout had the most fun out of all of us. He ran around all over the place. Silly puppy. I hope I get to go out into the snow again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment