November 25, 2010
Here is what I did for my 1st Thanksgiving. After we got home from the turkey trot, we went through the adds to pick out what we would want to get on black Friday if we had the desire to get up that early.
I showed Granpy and daddy a couple of things I wouldn't mind getting for Christmas. I even woke mom up at 3:30 am so that we could go out and get them, but she just feed me and put me back to bed.
Here I am hanging out and relaxing.
I really wanted to try Granpy's Mountain Dew. After all he sure does like it, but he wasn't willing to share any of it with me, just the empty can. Maybe next time Granpy.
Then we all sat down for Thanksgiving dinner. I even got to eat some green beans, but nothing else. Maybe next year I will get to try the real Thanksgiving dinner.
My mom had a tradition when she was little to put olives on her fingers and eat them off, since that is her favorite part of the thanksgiving dinner. I got to put an olive on my finger, but they wouldn't let me eat it off.
Then Grammy gave me a bath and wrapped me up in my duck towel. All in all it was a fun 1st Thanksgiving. Thanks for coming and visiting me Grammy and Granpy! I can't wait to see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment