Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas tree hunting part 2

December 4, 2010
 Here I am with my friend Shiloh in our matching long johns.  We are getting ready to go out and get our Christmas tree.  Hopefully this time out we will come home with one.
 I got to try out my backpack.  I really seem to like it.  I was comfortable enough to take a nap while my mom packed me around everywhere.
 Here is a family shot of us out getting our Christmas tree.  We had to go back out again because the first time we went out we didn't find a tree that we liked.  So another adventure for our family.
 Hanging out in my backpack.  There is Scout's tail in the picture.  It snuck into the photo. 
This is my 1st Christmas tree.  I know it looks really tall, but we cut it down so it would fit in our house.  I can't wait till next year when we go and get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment