Here I am kickin' back and relaxing and grandma and grandpa's house. Daddy thought that I should learn how to play the piano. I am now ready for my own recital
Daddy and Grandpa went out fishing, but before they went out daddy caught me in the fishing net. Silly daddy I am a baby not a fish.
Mom started playing around with our camera and she figure out how to take pictures in black and white
Here I am in brown (I know there is a fancy name for it but it escapes me at the moment).
I (McKenzie)was born on May 31, 2010 at 10:07 pm in Redding, CA. I weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 20 inches long. I came into the world with a full head of blond hair.
I (Makayla) was born on October 25, 2012 at 4:39 am in Redding, CA. I weighed 6 lbs 6 oz and was 19 inches long. I came into the world with a full head of brown hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment