Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My little baby brother or sister!

July 3, 2012
 Today, I went with Mommy and Daddy to see the baby in mommy's tummy.  It was fun to be able to see the baby, but after a little while it didn't hold my attention.  Here is a picture of my new baby brother or sister.  You are going to have to guess which one it is because mommy and daddy didn't find out.  They keep asking me which one I think it is and I say baby brother and sister.  They tell me I can only have one, so I guess I will have to wait and see.  
 The baby is nice and health according to the Dr, so we are all excited to meet the baby in November.  Now all we need to do it come up with a name for the baby.  I have not been much help, yet!   
 Here is a picture where it looked like the baby is smiling.  A little scary, but also kind of funny.  
This is a picture from the first ultrasound that mommy had.  The baby is a little shy and didn't want to show its face.  
Here is a video of me talking about the baby.  Ever since I have found out and started saying that there is a baby in mommy's tummy, I have also said that there is cheese in my tummy.  It is always cheese that is in my belly.  I am probably right because I sure do love cheese.  
 Here is a video of me with my infamous lower lip hanging out.  
The baby's room is going to be done in an outdoor theme with mountains, trees, and a river.  There is going to be bears, moose, maybe a fox and some other forest animals.  Mom got this bear one day, since it was on sal,e for the new baby.  Now when I play with the bear, I say it is baby brother or sister's bear.  We will see how willing I am to give up the bear when the baby is born.  

No comments:

Post a Comment