April 12, 2012
Today while my mom was getting ready, I climbed up on a bin in my closet and then shut the door. My mom called and called me but she couldn't hear me. She finally found me playing with the toys she put away in the closet. I thought it was so much fun to play in the closet.
Now that you found me can I go back to playing in the closet with the door almost shut.
I had to get all the toys out of the bag that she had put them into to see what ones I wanted to play with.
Oh yeah! I remember this lion
Okay enough of that I wonder what else is in here
Well I guess it is time to get out and get ready for the day.
I love to sit and play with play dough. I will sit a good hour and play with the play dough. It is amazing the attention span I have at times and then the lack of attention span at other times. I really like to put the play dough into balls and then I squish them.
No comments:
Post a Comment