Thursday, May 31, 2012

3 silly jumpers, a young old lady, and a giraffe!


I love to jump!  Today I got daddy and Scouty to jump with me.  Mom thought that we were so cute she video taped it.
 I love my rocking chair.  I will sit in it and rock while watching out the window.  Today I got a book, found a blanket and sat on down.  My mommy laughs because the blanket with the rocking chair reminded her of an old lady relaxing in a chair. 
 Well I guess it is time to be young and spry again.  I am off to play. 
 My mommy and daddy are throwing me a jungle party for my 2nd birthday.  My mommy borrowed a giraffe costume from a friend and we headed out to the jungle to get a picture for my invitations. 
I saw the pictures of me in the giraffe costume and said, "McKenzie is a cute giraffe!"



No comments:

Post a Comment