Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dump Trucks and water shoots!

March 8, 2012
Today was one of the last sunny days here in Redding, so we headed to Turtle Bay to play!
After little explores, where we met a turtle and a tortoise, we went out to play with the gravel and the water wheel.  Here I am watching the water turn the big wheel around.  Look at it go!
There was a wheel that you could turn and it would make the big wheel go around.  I had fun turning the wheel.  I was very proud that I could make the big wheel turn.  
I also had fun peeking out of the the little hut window!  Nothing like a good game of peek-a-boo.  
After we played with the wheel, Mommy took me over to the gravel.  I had fun playing with the big trucks.  
I had fun moving and filling up what I called a dump truck.  All construction trucks are dump trucks in my world.  
I figured out that the arm moved and it would dump the rocks out of the loader.  
I also had a lot of fun pushing the trucks around in the gravel.  When they backed up I would say "beep, beep, beep" and when they went forward I would make a "vroom" sound.
Here is a little video of me at play with my dump truck!
We had a little more time to take up before they brought one of the animals out to train it.  Since it was a nice day, I decided to put my hands in the water.  
The look of surprise when my hand comes out wet.  
Splashing around and trying to reach the middle where the water is really coming out.  
Waiting and watching.  Lucky thing is to so nice out that the cold water feels good!
I love to splash!  That sure makes me giggle!
It is fun to let the water rush by my hand.  After this, we went and watched Spike the porcupine get ready for the animal show that they do in the summer.  I had fun watching Spike!
A trip isn't complete with out running on the wood bridge.  There is something about running on a bridge that makes running so much more fun.  

Here I am running on the bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment