Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas morning!

December 25, 2011
 It is Christmas morning and I am drinking Santa's milk.  A girl needs some milk to get her going for a big morning.  
 I needed a little snuggle time with daddy.  
 Then we played with the tea and cup ornament while we waited for everybody to get up and get ready.  
 We opened our Christmas stocking first!  It was fun to put your hand in and see what would come out.  
I loved it so much that I helped everybody else open up their stockings!  Here I am helping Grandma.
 Then we opened up Grandpa's.  He got tick-tacks, which were sure fun to shake.  
After Christmas stockings, we opened up presents.  Since I was the youngest, it was my job to pass out presents.  Some of them were really heavy, luckily I was able to tell everybody that by saying "heavy"!

Here I am in action handing out gifts.  

Here I am opening up my first gift. 
 Grandma and Grandpa got me this polar bear rug for Christmas.  I was a little afraid of it at first, so mommy laid down with me to make me comfortable with it.  
 I think that got me over my fear.  Now all I have to do, is come up with a good story about how I was able to hunt this polar bear.  Don't worry no polar bears were hurt in the making of this one.  
 I started to get how to open the gifts.  The bow made it a little bit trickier.  
 I also got this cute polar bear stuffed animal and Aunt Aubrey knit me this beautiful purple blanket.  I love to give snuggles to my animals.  
 Of course a Christmas at one and half years old wouldn't be complete without playing with the ribbons.  
 I must say I had a wonderful Christmas!
I had to take a nap and when I woke up I found this sled.  I had a lot of fun pretending to sled in the living room.  I made swish swish noises.  I think I am ready to find a bigger hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment