Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Eve!

December 24, 2011
Grandpa got this really cool rocking airplane awhile back and this visit I was finally old enough to love it!  I was able to get myself on the plane and off the plane.

 Rock, rock, rock.  It would go back and forth and side to side.  It sure was a fun airplane ride. 
 It even had a propeller the would spin around.  I would make airplane noises while I flew.  
It sure was a great toy to play with.  
Here I am all dressed up in my pretty Christmas dress for the Christmas Eve service.  Dad and I are having a stompin' good time.  

 Say "cheese" for the camera.  Those two sure do look nice.  
Do I really get to open this present or I am a just posing with it?

Just posing with it!  Mom just wanted to get some pictures of me in my dress.  Can you believe I didn't get to open any presents before Christmas.  

Here I am standing up with out anything in front of me, so you can see my whole dress!  

No comments:

Post a Comment