April 1st and 2nd, 2011
My Grandma and Grandpa came all the way out from Colorado to see me. Here I am hanging out with my daddy and grandpa. I am sure we will have such a fun visit.
Here I am with my grandma and grandpa. I was busy filling them in on what I have been up to.
The weather was nice while they were here. I think they were excited to have some warm weather. So, we took advantage of the nice day and went for a walk on the river trail here in Redding.
I decided to kick it in my stroller. I put my feet up, reclined in the seat, and wore my shades. Now that is riding in style.
There is a garden at the turtle bay museum which had this turtle, so I got to ride the turtle.
There were these butterfly tunnels that I got to play in. I had to take my shoe off. I must have gotten a rock in it.
Hey look at that, when I turned around my grandma was in the other end of the tunnel.
It even had some musical instruments that I could play. Working that mallet to play some notes was such a lot of work.
Are you sure that I don't just put it in my mouth? For some reason they wouldn't let me put it in my mouth. How is a girl supposed to have fun around here?
I was one tired girl after our afternoon outing. Here I am relaxing while we have dinner. I guess nobody has told me not to put my feet on the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment