Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My 1st St. Patrick's Day

March 17, 2010
 Today is St. Patrick's Day and I sure did have a fun day celebrating it.  Here was my whole St. Patrick's day. I had lots of fun bibs to wear.  This one was from my Uncle Josh and he got it in Ireland. I used it to eat my green oatmeal.   
 Hey wait a second, how does my Easter basket fit into St. Patrick's day?  I guess my mom had to wash it so that it would be ready for Easter.
I helped with the laundry.  After all, not all of St. Patrick's day can be fun.
I did a little bit of walking with my walker.
 I spent some time crawling on my mommy.
 And a little bit more time crawling on mommy.
 I needed to rest my head a bit from all the playing.
Mommy and me had a nice little conversation.
 I found daddy's beer mug.  After all, I hear that beer is a big part of St. Patrick's day.  Don't worry I didn't get any beer my mom took it away from me.
 I did a little more walking.  That is my favorite thing to do.
I played with the outside of the bouncer.
 It is dinner time now.  Lucky thing I have my I'm a McCutie bib on, so that, I don't ruin my outfit with my green cottage cheese. 
I had some whole wheat Irish soda bread.  Boy was that yummy.  Well that was my St. Patrick's day.  It sure was a fun day.  Maybe next year I will get the corn beef and cabbage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment