Sunday, September 30, 2012

Labor Day

September 3, 2012
Today is Labor Day and since Daddy had the day off, we went out to the lake in the morning to play in the water.  I had fun putting water from my shovel into Daddy's shovel!

 Look I have a rake!  How exciting is that!
 I got a new bucket because my were breaking and they were on the end of the year clearance.  Now I just have to figure out how to get the shovel off of the bucket.  
 I had fun filling up my bucket with sand.  I love to play in the sand at the lake.  
 Look I dumped the bucket out.  That is pretty exciting.  
 Back to the water to cool off and fill up my bucket.  That must have taken a long time to fill up one shovel full at a time.  
I would carry the full bucket out of the water and dump it into the sand.  That is one heavy bucket.  We had a fun morning at the lake.  We had to head home after lunch, so that I could take a nap and Daddy could go out fly fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment