Thursday, February 23, 2012

I love the park!

February 9, 2011
 I am starting to get this climbing thing.  I like to climb up into the chairs, because, I can sit there and color.  I am almost up, which I like to say as I am getting up (almost).
Yeah!  I made it up.  I am not aloud to stand on the chair, mommy always tells me to sit down.  I am usually pretty good about listening and sit down.  

 This morning we headed out to the park.  I love to play at the park.  You can't beat the swing.  When mommy pushes me she goes, one....
two...

 Three go and then goes underneath me.  I think this is so fun and funny.  I just giggle and giggle and giggle.
I also like to go down the slide.  I sit down and then push myself until I am in a position to go down.  Then I slide down to a waiting mommy!

At this park they have bells to play.  When you hit them with a rock they ding.  I am one lucky girl because this winter has be extraordinarily nice.  Lots of sunny days, which means lots of trips to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment