October 20-22, 2011
Today, my mommy and I traveled down to the Sacramento Airport, to pick up my Grandma and Great Grandma, who flew in from Colorado to visit me! Back at our house, I played with the guitar that my Great Grandma got for me. I sure do have fun dancing to it.
The next day my Grandma got out the cowboy hat, that my Grandpa had gotten for me. Well, howdy folks! How y'all doing?
I loved on the prayer buddies that my great grandma got for me. It sure was a fun morning of playing.
After my morning nap, daddy took Grandma, Great Grandma, and me back to see the salmon in the river. Here we are walking to see them.
Here are a bunch of those big salmon that we kept going and seeing. I can't believe daddy didn't bring his fishing rod to fish for them.
Back at the house later that evening, I had to try my cowboy hat on again. Yep! It still fits and is cute!
The next day we all got ready to have another day of fun. I got to hang out with Great Grandma, while, everybody else finished getting ready. I am sure glad she was able to come out and visit me. What a special treat.
We took them out to Whiskeytown lake. Here we are in front of the lake. What a beautiful October day it was.
We went down by the water. I really liked walking out by the water.
We stopped to take a little break and have our picture taken.
I really wanted to get in the water. The most my parents would let me do is get my feet wet. The water was surprisingly warmer than you would think for October. What a fun trip we had out to the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment