March 9, 2011
Check out this house. It is the perfect size for me. Who knew there were my size houses. It is in the backyard of my friend Rachel house. Her grandpa made it for her and I sure enjoyed playing in it.
I had a great view of the backyard while I sat on the front porch. I watch and laughed at their dog running circles in the backyard. Yeah! I cheered her on by clapping.
It sure is nice to have a front porch to sit on.
It even had a my size porch swing. How cool is that!
Mommy decided to put the daffodil in my ear and amazingly enough I left it in there. Anything for a photo op.
Rachel and I sitting on the porch swing together. I sure had a fun week with Rachel. I sure do miss her now.
No comments:
Post a Comment