September 17, 2010
Today Tennessee played Florida, so I got to get dressed up for the game. After all I am a huge Tennessee fan (or maybe my mom is). They put this huge football by me I hope they do not expect me to throw a football that is almost as big as me.
Well Tennessee lost as we expected they would. I guess there is always next year. I can't wait for my next Tennessee game. I sure do love the color orange.
We had a BBQ at our house with a lot of my friends. Mommy needed some help making cookies so I volunteered.
My mom told me that chocolate chip cookies are my daddy's favorite, so I should pay close attention to how to make them. I am concentrating really hard to remember every step.
Mini Papa Murphy's
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment