Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family Camp

My first Camping trip! Orman Ranch, Crescent City, CA
At 6 weeks old I went on my first camping trip. Our church had a family camp out at the coast and of course we had to go have fun. I had to bundle up because it is a lot cooler at the coast than it is at home in Redding. It was a great way to go camping for the first time because there were tons of willing hands to hold me and snuggle me. Here I am with Kerrie I love snuggling and napping with her holding me.

A group of us went out to have fish and chips. Here I am being held by Pastor Eric. Maybe next time I will get to try the fist and chips.

Here's my mom and me enjoying worshiping by the camp fire. I am hiding, but still enjoying the evening.
Here is part of the group gathered around the camp fire singing worship songs. I had so much fun that I hope to go back next year. Luckily I know the right people to convince to go back there.




No comments:

Post a Comment